Friday, January 7, 2011

CB Select - New Line by Castle Baths

Castle Baths is introducing a new product line, CB Select, this year. It will include 12 of the most popular scents around the world. “I was in a beauty store in Vermont and asked the sales associate what their most popular scent was at that time.” Laura recalls, “She looked at me and said it was Eucalyptus.” Eucalyptus is a scent that both men and women enjoy. Laura continues to say “I purchased a bottle of Eucalyptus bubble bath to try. My husband seems to spend more time in the bath with it than I do!” Ever since, her mind was being flooded with ideas as to how she would introduce Eucalyptus in Castle Baths.

In the first week of January, Eucalyptus was introduced on the Castle Baths website. Currently, the scent comes as a bath salt that will enchant anyone using it, even those walking past the bathroom. It has the tendency to be deemed a sensual and sexy scent. It allows couples to be drawn together and gives them a chance to add some romance in their lives.

Eucalyptus has also been known to revitalize a fatigue body. Its scent entraps your whole being and gives you the uplift that you may need. Sara, one of our customers, emailed us after receiving the Eucalyptus salts. “Last week, I was feeling a little down as I sometimes do before that time of the month,” She explained, “I felt at my wits end. I drew a warm bath and added a handful of the Eucalyptus salts. Within minutes, I could feel myself becoming more aware and happier. It was just what I needed!”

Eucalyptus is an amazing scent that has so many purposes. It can also help one that has a cold or sinus infection. We all know this is a little weird, but it’s true! How can one scent be both sexy and help relieve cold symptoms? Eucalyptus can even help with muscle aches and cramps. It is wonderful in every sense of the word.

Castle Baths has a sale running this month to introduce the Eucalyptus salts. If a customer spends $100.00 before taxes and shipping, then they will automatically add in a 16oz Eucalyptus salt to the order, free of charge. This only applies to items purchased from the CB Classic and CB Spa lines. That basically means everything on the site except for the pet line. “I generally run sales separate with the pet line.” Laura explains, “I have a sale within the pet line for pet owners.”

No comments:

Post a Comment