Thursday, March 11, 2010

JaidynsKiss and Purrinlot

Wonder why we believe so highly in cruelty free and animal-free?

JaidynsKiss is actually the name of my newest cat. We call her Jaidyn, pronounced Jay-den. the Kiss actually comes from our national winning cat named Majestic Kiss. Majestic and Jaidyn are siblings, however not from same litter.

Purrinlot Jaidyn's Kiss


NW GC Purrinlot Majestic Kiss




These two Persian Cats are an amazing gift to my home as well as my mother's. Purrinlot has amazing cats pets in their home and teaches wonderful cat grooming on their website. They allow people to read on proper ways of giving a cat bath.

Jaidyn was born the day after valentines day in 2009 and has been a blessing in my heart ever since. She has helped heal my heart after Scarlet passed of kidney failure in August 2008.

CH Purrinlot My Lady Scarlet - as a kitten from our very first litter. She was born in 1997 and may she rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment